General Rules for LCGC 2019
- All games will be played on the default settings, unless otherwise specified, below.
- All macros available via the in-game controller configuration menu are allowed.
- Hardware programmable input entry, rapid-fire, or other hardware assisted mechanisms are strictly forbidden.
- Accidentally pausing the game at any time during the fight may force you to forfeit the round (solely at a judge?s discretion).
- Any player using ?Random Select? to pick their character, must ?Random Select? again if they win the match, provided that there is no way to pick a certain character in the random box.
- You must provide your own controller for games played on the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360
- All converters are the responsibility of the player.
- All Modded controllers are banned.
LCGC 2019 Tournament list is pending
these were last year's tournaments...